How to Fix SP Flash tool errors – Fix BROM Errors
Most of us experienced BROM errors during SP Flash tool, Mobile updates and mobile firmware upgrade. This guide helps you how to fix sp flash tool errors. I’ll just try to cover common BROM Errors Code and Solution. BROM errors types can be identified BROM Error Codes. You can get Fix SP Flash tool errors here.
Brom Errors with Flash tool issue are very common and big issues. People are struggling to get fix for Brom Flash errors for their smartphones. We’ve analyzed many websites and found the perfect fix for all your Smartphone issues here.
This guide will help you to fix all types of flash tool errors of all smartphones. Step by step instructions to to solve mobile phone issues.
How to Fix SP Flash Tool Errors – 21 BROM Code types
1. Error : Phone is dead and your mobile device no longer respond on Power button
Fix : Ensure flash suitable ROM file for your device, re flashing will fix the error unless you have hardware issues.
2. Error : Phone does not work after flashing -Successful flashing but stuck on boot logo.
Fix : Try to upgrade / use firmware upgrade button, or try to get another ROM that suitable with your device.
3. Error : Post flashing Phone – it shows white screen, strange colors or divided screen. Your phone respond to the button, and you can hear the sound but blurry with white screen.
Fix : The ROM / Firmware that you flashing to your device is incompatible with your device, try find from another source and try.
4. Error : Phone recur disconnect during flashing – Your mobile keep disconnecting just as flashing process begin, interrupt the flashing process
Fix : Try with a different USB cord and USB port. You can try flashing the ROM without battery or try holding volume down button while connecting the phone to PC for flashing.
5. Error Flash tool keeps on 0% – SP Flash Tool installation hangs at 0 %
Fix : Your device just only show charging signal, this mean the necessary drivers is not installed properly. So re-install USB VCOM driver and make sure it installed completely.
6. Error 4032 – BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032) [EMI] Enable DRAM fail
Fix : Ensure that the files you are trying to flash are exact version of your phone model. If so, now try to formatting your phone but do not format the boot loader before flashing it. Sometimes, device that produce in 2014 also result this error code, solution is download preloader and move it to target_bin folder and rename or move checksum.ini from target_bin.
This would be the best solution for BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032) [EMI] Enable DRAM fail, SP Flash Tool is unable to enable DRAM or communicate effectively with your device issue.
7. Error 5054 – BROM ERROR S_DL_GET_DRAM_SETTINGS_FAIL (5054)
Fix : Need to Check load matches your target which is to be downloaded. For more info, that the file you’re trying to flash do not belong or not compatible with your phone. Verify that you are using the right version of files for your device. If so, try to formatting before flashing again.
8. Error 5056 – BROM ERROR : S_DL_PMT_ERR_NO_SPACE (5069),
Fix : It means that the files that you are trying to flash is larger than the available space or your device partition, Ensure the files that you are trying to flashing is exact for your device model, try another ROM
9. Error 1022 means Version SP flash tool doesn’t match with your mobile phone or the USB interface doesn’t work well.
Fix : Do Change to another USB interface. Sill does not work then download the latest version of sp flash tool instead.
10. Error 1040: S_UNSUPPORTED_OPERATION flash boot files Scatter.txt doesn’t match.
Fix : Just download appropriate cable flash recovery file.
11. Error 2005: S_BROM_CMD_STARTCMD_FAIL
Fix : This error occurs that the incomplete load of the flash file, Just reopen the sp flash tool, and keep on your flash process.
12. Error 3144: S_DA_EMMC_FLASH_NOT_FOUND
Fix : Flash boot files Scatter. TXT mismatch, ensure recovery file is the right one! Notice EMMC partition phone and MTD partition phone use different TXT boot file!
13. Error 4004: Driver Error
Fix : Try to install MTP driver, if does not work, Uninstall the driver and reinstall it again or reinstall your computer.
14. Error 4032: Operation Skill Problems
Fix : Press the volume down button (key to reduce volume), then it can trigger the yellow bar progress continue. You’d better install batteries in your mobile during flash process.
15. Error 5066: S_DL_PC_BL_INVALID_GFH_FILE_INFOR
Fix : Error appears when import boot file TXT. You need to check whether the file is the correct one or not, and operate again.
16. Error 8038: SP FLASH TOOL ERROR
Fix : If you encounter this error, you need to click the “firmware-upgrade” to start flash. Also the version of SP flash tool is not match with your phone.
17. Error 8100: Cannot find USB port! This is because of the driver is not recognized completely or not install completely.
Fix : Reinstall the driver and restart. Try to Change to another PC or desktop.
18. Error 8200: OS of your mobile phone is not the same chip platform with your recovery file.
Fix : 1. Find the right recovery file. 2. Update to the latest SP flash tool.
19. Error Initialize scatter failed : Initialize scatter file failed. Please check the scatter file name you load is legal, SP flash tool does not accept the name format of scatter file, folder and everything that link to scatter file.
Fix : Make sure scatter file, folder and etc have legit name format, without contains any unique character.
20. Error 8038 Android download pmt is ready and layout has been changed, this mean SP Flash Tool is having problem writing to device partitions due to some incompatibility
Fix : Format your device, but don’t format the bootloader and then try to flashing files again using download button, but sometime firmware ? upgrade button solve the problem.
21. Error 4008 Stopped at the purple bar after the finish of red bar.
Fix : Take out the battery, and reinstall, enter into REC and choose turn the phone off. Then flash again.
I hope this article ( how to fix sp flash tool errors ) will help to get rid of BROM Errors.