How to Make Video Call On Laptop WhatsApp Web? There are several ways to install and use WhatsApp on your laptop, desktop, tablet, PC and Mac computers. WhatsApp Web helps sync messages and all the features of from the mobile app with the Web version on your computer. Any update or action you take on your WhatsApp app on mobile, will immediately sync (Real-time) and update on the computer and vice versa. Also, you can access WhatsApp on your computer and phone at the same time.
In this post, you’ll learn how to use WhatsApp web app and desktop client on your computer to send and receive messages. You can make WhatsApp Voice / Video call from your computer if you’re using Windows 10 64-bit version 1903 or newer versions and Mac OS 10.13 and newer versions.
To use WhatsApp on your computer, both mobile and computers should be close to each other. Logically, you’ll connect your Smartphone on the computer or a browser to use WhatsApp.
All major desktop browsers like Google Chrome, Safari, Opera, Firefox, Edge are supported platforms for WhatsApp Web. If you want you can download a dedicated Desktop Application for your Windows and MacOS. ChatMat WhatsApp is a good alternative for Mac Users to use WhatsApp on Desktop.
Connecting your iPhone or Android with WhatsApp Web or WhatsApp Desktop is same and easy. In this guide, you’ll learn how to download and install WhatsApp for Desktop.
How to Make Video Call On Laptop WhatsApp Web?
The procedure of Installing and Using WhatsApp Web on PC, Laptop, Desktop, PC and Tablets are same.
Easy Ways to Use WhatsApp on Computer
View WhatsApp on Computer using Android Phone
- Open your favorite browser on your computer / laptop and go to web.whatsapp.com.
- Now, you’ll see a QR code on the screen.
- Take your iPhone or Android to scan QR code on your computer screen.
- If you’re using WhatsApp on Android mobile then open WhatsApp app and click on three vertical dots in the right top corner.
- Now you’ll see the “WhatsApp Web” option and click on it.
- You need to point your mobile phone’s camera on the QR code on your computer screen.
- Now, the QR Code will be scanned immediately and you’ll be able to login in to WhatsApp Web.
Alright, you’re done. Now you can use WhatsApp on the computer without a mobile phone.
PS: However, your mobile has to be connected online.
Use WhatsApp on Web using iPhone
- Open your favorite browser and type “web.whatsapp.com”.
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Go to “Settings” and select the “WhatsApp Web” option.
Now, you need to focus your iPhone Camera at the QR Code on the system.
Once it’s scanned, you’ll be connected to WhatsApp on your desktop and all WhatsApp messages will be synced and displayed on the computer screen.
Now you’re good to use WhatsApp on your Desktop as you use on the mobile phone.
How to Use WhatsApp on Your Computer?
There are two easy ways to use WhatsApp on your laptop or PC.
1. WhatsApp Web
It’s a web browser-based application and you can use WhatsApp web on Chrome, Opera, Firefox and all other browsers.
2. WhatsApp Desktop
It’s an app that you need to download to your PC or laptop. This will help you to reduce the need to open the browser every time you use WhatsApp.
Easy way to view WhatsApp in a Web Browser using WhatsApp Web link
Open the browser from your PC, tablet or laptop.
Now type in https://www.web.whatsapp.com/
You’ll see QR Code on the screen.
Now, take your android mobile and open WhatsApp and click on 3 vertical dots on the right top corner.
If you’re using an iPhone then open WhatsApp and go to “Settings” in the left bottom and select “WhatsApp Web / Desktop” option.
Now, you’ll be prompted to scan QR Code visible on your computer’s browser using your Smartphone.
Make sure that you’ve pointed your phone camera on the computer screen to clearly scan QR code.
Now the WhatsApp app will be launched on your computer’s browser and it’s ready to use.
You can send and receive messages, videos and images as you use your phone.
You can use your computer for WhatsApp until you logout from the web browsers.
If you want to logout from your PC then go to the three vertical dots and click on it.
You need to choose “Logout” to come out from the web browser.
How to Download and Install WhatsApp on the Computer?
Below is the simple way to download WhatsApp Web on your laptop and use it. WhatsApp desktop app is available on WhatsApp website.
- Download WhatsApp for Desktop file from www.whatsapp.com/download for Computer or Mac.
- Now click on the green colored download button to download WhatsApp for Desktop on your computer.
- Now double-click the WhatsApp desktop install file to start installation.
- If you’re using the Windows operating system then you should follow the installer steps.
- For Mac, just drag and drop the “WhatsApp Folder” to your Mac’s application folder.
- Now, start WhatsApp desktop application and the remaining process would be same as you seen above.
- This WhatsApp Desktop app will let you logged into WhatsApp on your computer until you click on logout button.
Remember, you can install WhatsApp desktop version on the computer if your operating system is Windows 8, Windows 10 64 Version and Mac OS would be Mac OS X 10.9 or above.
How to Use WhatsApp Video / Voice Call on WhatsApp Desktop App?
How to Make an Audio Call on WhatsApp Desktop?
Here is the simple process to make WhatsApp call using your laptop or desktop.
- Launch WhatsApp desktop application.
- Click on a “New Chat” icon to start a chat with any contact to make a call.
- Click on the Voice Call phone icon located near to the person’s name.
- You need to allow WhatsApp access to your mic (microphone) and click on OK.
- Now the voice call will start automatically and a pop-up window will appear.
How to Make a Video Call on WhatsApp from a Computer (WhatsApp Desktop)?
Making video calls on WhatsApp desktop is similar to making voice calls on WhatsApp desktop.
Open the WhatsApp app and select the contact you want to make a video call using your computer.
Click on “Video call / Camera icon” located in near to the contact name.
Provide app permission to use your desktop camera to make video calls by clicking OK.
Now the WhatsApp video call from the computer will start with a pop-up.
Related: How to Earn from Social Media Network?
I hope this article will help you to start using your computer for WhatsApp send and receive messages and all other activities you do on your mobile phone.
Thanks for reading and please share this guide to your friends and groups.
Leave a Reply